Named in honor of the Lenape Indian tribe, indigenous to the Northeastern Woodlands. This unique room is located on the third floor and has sloping walls which mirror the exterior mansard roof. Enjoy unhindered views of Hackettstown and the surrounding area or relax in the beautiful antique full-sized bed.
A twin size rollaway bed can be provided upon request to accommodate an additional guest.
- Double/full-size bed
- 32” flat screen smart TV
- Free WiFi & wireless internet
- Private bathroom
- Spa robes
- Magnifying makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer & complimentary toiletries
- Alarm clock with USB ports
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- 24-hour access to snack room equipped with Iron/ironing board, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and refrigerator
VISIT US SOON!
Ready to Book?
We're looking forward to hosting you!